To Be Silent

Silent...
When is it best to be?
Silence...
Whom for is it best?

Do thou dare refrain,
from sounding any noise?
Do thoue think thou can,
afford not any sound?

To speak, better is it
Or worse is it when thoue do?
Hold back the temptation,
restrain thyself from wars..

Wise be when thee utter,
words from thy mouth,
try not to stutter,
broken will be what thou mean.


Sigh ramblings yet again... of just something going through my head wish i would rather refrain from saying out loud...

Get a grip girl and go back to work...

How sad I be,
that I may have to,
speak to myself,
over through my own blog...

Back to work... back to work.. :P

1 comments:

Nice poem, e_nerv ^_^
Hehe for a sanguine such as i, it is necessary to learn how to dismiss my own opinion and my voice sometimes, in order to hear others.

2:36 AM  



Newer Post Older Post Home