Just a quick thought

It's been a while since i updated.. yes i am aware...

It has come to a point where i can finally take a rest...meaning....

MY UNIVERSITY SCHEDULE HAS STARTED.

Call me a killhoy, but i have just finished one of the longest holidays ever..minusing the 6 month break after A levels. This is the second longest. So i would just like to say i am going to enjoy going back to studying.

Even more so because, i know people who are soon to be graduating from their university days. It is going to be a new journey for my fellow friends and new experiences to walk along the way.

The stage of studying in a class is over for them. No more rushing for classes in the morning, trying to figure out their class regime, no more trying to rush for assignment deadlines, no more cramming at night or burning the midnight oil,... no more socializing with friends you hav emade close bonds with. It is going to be a joyful and sad time all at once.

So i am still in univeristy life..the second year to be exact.. starting in another 3 days and 15 hours more or less. Because of the friends i know who are finishing and leaving their uni life. I have come to yearn more for my studying lifehood. The seniors will be steppign out into a new sphere now. The working atmosphere. Some would have some experiences, others would not. But more so they will face new stresses in life. Its jsut another phase to go through.

My graduating day will come soon.. well not anytime soon, but they will come in the coming future. No more will i be a student. and finally the minute i start working, i can come out of the shell i call home sweet home. I would then see whether i can prove myself, my family and friends, wrong by being able to survive on my own. More so myself. Let Gods will on my life be done.

Until then... i'm going to enjoy what i ahve left of my studying days. And the people who surround me everyday.

Ok fine so my quick thought turned out to be a long one...Sue me. ^_~

1 comments:

Fair Aronil,

Happy Schooling! I am sure the last holidays have been refreshing to you. At last you are going back to school! SOoo envious of your longggggggggggg holidays. Now you are like us! SCHOOL, CLASSES, [BORING] LECTURES!

All the best.

Jack

5:35 PM  



Newer Post Older Post Home