My Evenstar


The Evenstar Posted by Hello

What is inscribe on the back in elvish words

One ring to show our love,
One ring to bind us,
One ring to seal our love
And forever to entwine us.



"...and she took a white gem
like a star that lay upon
her breast hanging upon a silver chain..."


Four points,
and seven stones,
Clear,solid and pure,
A song it sings from its radiant sparkle...

A song of the stars,
A love like no other,
a giving of thyself to another for their love,
a journey of two souls...

I've given my heart away,
to only one mortal man,
It amazes me so,
This love so precious...

I've been given the ability to love,
For He has loved me first,
I praise Him so much for this gift,
To be able to love another...

The center stone is the rock,
It represents all things held together,
God is the center of the relationship,
Thus all will be held in His knowing hand...

This gift is from the heart,
A heart I know that loves,
One that will always sing the song,
My Evenstar...

It is mine to give to whom I will...like my heart
- Arwen to Aragorn



My evenstar Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Oh, happy gal u!

6:10 PM  

Beautiful words...i nearly tot Tolkien himself wrote them

7:56 PM  

Aww.. thanks man.. ^_^ Heart inspiring ^_^

8:06 PM  



Newer Post Older Post Home