Laments of a soul..

Slip into...darkness
Fall into...darkness
Drown into...darkness
Burn into...darkness

I'm lost, I'm lost, I'm lost
Torn am I, torn am I...
Small am I, Small am I...
Depraved am I..

Sick...Confused...Sad...Fragmented...
All to trivial...

Scared am I,
darkness I have been,
darkness I now loathe,
darkness I don't wish to see...

and darkness I have chosen forever not to be,

My world was once dark,
until a Love before time,
came to this forsaken land,
for Love cared....

Upon a wooden cross,
with each stroke of nail into flesh,
broke into the dark,
and as the blood flowed,

so did the light,
so did the sorrow,
so did the guilt, pain and shame
until there was no barrier

Oh my Father in Heaven,
Help me
guard me from the world,
guard me from its burning eyes,
guard my heart and mind,
guard me from those who seek to destroy

In You all things are possible and sacred,
In You all things are clean,
In You all have been redeemed,
In You shall I FOREVER be..
Solus Christus

8 comments:

rather intriguing that after having written this entry, i came upon biblegateways verse of the day.
and it is Psalm 139...

1:16 AM  

Hmmm... looks like the Cowper-wannabe has really influenced u, Cowpress-wannabe? Keke, but it's nice :)

4:03 AM  

Ohmigoodness Chris has SPOKEN in my blog :P

Hehe.. if it is my si fu u are talking about that is cowper.. hehehe has he? maybe? ^_^

10:05 PM  

well well well cowpress-wannabe,

looks like you are mirroring your sifu more and more ;p

10:49 AM  

There is a forum for criticism and angry expression, and this is definitely not one. Please respect others and respect yourself. Even if all the accusations are true, one need not act like a holier-than-thou pharisee and point finger from behind a faceless nick. Writing a "poison-pen comment" is not going to do any good to the issue. You are committing the same crime you accused others of.

4:54 PM  

And there I was thinking that you fell in love with someone. :> I realised my mistake once I got to 'a wooden cross'...a dead giveaway... :>

6:12 PM  

Hehehe... in some sense fikri, you can say i did fall in love ^_^

8:15 PM  

in every sense, in every way, I am both overwhelmed and utterly given over to that Love displayed on the Wooden Cross.

9:28 PM  



Newer Post Older Post Home