A tear..

Today, i had gone into the clinic to wait with my mom, dad and brother. I prayed with her just before she was taken away into the operating room. That was the one time ever I have ever been in prayer with my mom and dad, in my whole life as of far. My mom said she was ok, but she clung to my hand after the prayer. I knew she was scared as much as she wanted to show she was strong. I held on as long as I could till the doctor came again.

As they prepped her for the operation and shifted her onto the roller bed, i walked out the room with my dad and brother. I then came across a poster of women who showed symptoms, that would need a ceaserian operation to have the baby delivered. I just stared at it for a while. Then my dad pointed out the nursery.

My brother and i acclaimed how cute the baby was, there was only one baby in the nursery. When i laid my eyes on the small tiny child, i choked and i teared. I do not know why i did so. But it triggered something in me which I never had nudged in me before. The child was so cute and pretty and there was life in the little one. I have no idea as to why i teared, maybe it is the maternal instinct in me which i never cared about in my life cause i'm too young as it is to think about it. I never really had a joy for kids, but i saw this one and i realised that one day I do want to have my own child and i'm going to smile and love to see that little one grow up. I have grown soft and I always thought i would be weak for it. Hehehhee how i have changed. God does wonders in person... and it makes one ponder of the simple things that he causes to work in each one of us.

I moved away from the window as i didn't want to swell anymore tears in my eyes. I then went back to the poster. Then I thought of my mom, here she was about to lose her very womanhood. When i thought about it, it will come as a completely shock. The very thing that made a woman special in term of physique was going to be removed. She was going to remove a part of her that can never be replaced.I thank God for my mother, and what a wonderful person she is. I pray that the time will soon come when i can really really share with her the love of our God.

Praise God that all went well in his hands. All is well and i teared again after she came out. I was relieved even thought i didn't realise it. I was and so was my dad and brother who were with me. She is resting nicely now and for those who kept my mom in their prayers i thank you all so much for praying for her to be alright. Now i just pray that she won't have any side effects. Thanks to you all again.

4 comments:

I salute your Mother and you for the courage to bear thru this ordeal. It's great to see that one can still trust God in situations like this. Indeed such is the mark of a regenerated Child of God. Peace be with you, my Sister...

Rest be assured that womanhood, though expressed most vividly in the physical body of a female, is not lost by the removal or the amputation of any parts. Look around you, many things are called by a female pronoun. Is not Malaysia, our MOTHERland, a "she"? Is not the beautiful Iswara i m driving a "she"? If in such innate objects, feminity is not defined by mere physical outlook, how much more a Woman, the special Creation of God. She is a woman because God created her as one, no amputation or addition done to her body will change that fact. And most importantly, she had the greatest and most meaningful expression of being a Woman, that is, being a Wife to your Father. - and of course, being one half of your Parents, your Mom.

Cherish life~if such great sense of living is manifested in a small baby, how much greater the life being manifested in the Elect whom Jesus referred to when saying, " I came that they may have life and have it ABUNDANTLY".

5:06 PM  

Good design!
[url=http://ccyhatmo.com/wqok/trre.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sblengrk.com/ltda/ydzt.html]Cool site[/url]

8:20 AM  

8:21 AM  

Nice site!
http://ccyhatmo.com/wqok/trre.html | http://ronehnhr.com/yerf/gbxl.html

8:21 AM  



Newer Post Older Post Home