no ponders for the next few days

How sad.. the second day, and I won't have anything to put into the blog because I won't be around. Mom is heading into Sambhi clinic today to be admitted. Come tomorrow, she will be having the hysteractomy operation, removing her uterus.
I'll be with her for all the nights she'll be in the clinic.

Hopefully this will be a good oppportunity for me to share what I can to her, here in these moments. Trying times, that seem like nothing... are really something we should care about.

In anycase, my friend jacksaid... I'll be finishing what i can of my da vinci code in the quiet moments. And also pondering further on other matters so that i can fish it out into the blog over here..

My dear friends. It may not seem like much, but pray for my mom, she will go through hormonal changes and i don't know how much they will affect her. In anycase, I'm sure all will be well as longs as it is left to our Lord's hands.

So anyway comes the end of the second blog, till i return home. Bless you all my lovely people! Hugs and lotsa love.

3 comments:

Thanks be to God, for providing friends like tehtarik here. Yes it is in trouble times, that even more we should cling to our God and also encourage our loved ones as much as we can. Hhehehe your comment reminded me of the image of the footprints.

12:59 PM  

Take courage my friend, We have a Friend in High Places.

1:57 AM  

lin,
Faith is believing even when one can't see what lies ahead in the journey...that it will all work out for good :)Just like the Footprints story...

remembering you and your mom in prayers. Trying times are opportunities to glorify Jesus :)

12:38 PM  



Newer Post Home