Sigh Website Down Again!!

Did i ever mention that i'm having issues with my webhosting provider? Oh wait, yes I did!!!! My gosh I'm so incredibly ticked ticked ticked. After over a possibly a month of no problems suddenly the hosting provider i'm with has a huge network outage... My gosh???? what does that mean? All my files are wiped out? what?

this is what it looks like now



I don't want to be mean.. Cause i know it's terrible when you give someone a bad rep on their service. However I've been having NOTHING but trouble since transferring over.
So what have i done.. i've gotten fed up and I'm now with another server.. but till then I gotta blog here for now. Sigh sigh

but why why why??? WHy is this happening to me. I thought all the drama had passed on this.. why why why???

I mean of all things, when things were going well. This happens..

I suppose I should be glad that it didn't happen during the Definitely Gang, Maybe Bang period. But still!!!!

Sighh!!!!!

0 comments:



Newer Post Older Post Home