Silence of the New Year..... hmmm

Not entirely true.. it is silent just on wonder ponders...seem like i ahve either gotten lazy in my blogging days or i've gotten too busy. Whatever it maybe i'm just filling up a post here, just so it may not look like i have turned into a wrinkley prune and died. HAHAHAHA

Spent New Year's in a quiet fashion this time in Penang (oh ghee where else hehe ^_~) and for the first time in ages, i was actually able to see good fireworks, without my view being blocke or obscured by same inate object.. like a plant which was two years ago. I had to huddle to some small corner to make sure i was not trampled by the rest of other gawking people to catch the pretty lights. No instead this yeah i unfolded it with standing at the balcony of Marina Bay with good friends and company just watching the fireworks do their fire work....>_<... oh dear fikri mentality shinning through. Most of the time was workign and playing around with adobe.

Which brings me to my next full paragraph. I LOVE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EVEN MORE NOW!!! It is the coolest program and most powerful thing i have ever come across (so far in my life anyways) i can make anything hehehehe.... find soo i'm just starting to find that out now.. but doesn'tmatter it's soooo cool when you learn new stuff ^_^. The Pen tool is now one my favourite favourite tools in adobe. it can create such fascinating lines and edit curves and such.. wheeeee....

Anyhoo.. i wanna end here first with a big big line that says


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

"...just watching the fireworks do their fire work..."

I always knew you had it in you, for lameness is within us.

It is within all of us.

We are lame.

Lamen. :>

Fikri

2:56 PM  

Hahaha i had a feeling you might actually like that line... =P

6:33 PM  

My lady. (bows)

Fikri

1:15 PM  

Blessed new year, gurl! How's everything goin?I pray you well coz things are going to soar this year :)I just got my broadband again...hehehe I'll be a regular here as often as I can go online! Take care, gurl! Miss ya! ;)

12:30 PM  

all should've been better if you did not forget your passport. If not we just might be chilling in Boat Quay and enjoy the real "fire works do their thing" in Singapore.

8:43 AM  



Newer Post Older Post Home